5 signs that your dog may need joint support:
- Is your dog starting to lag behind on walks?
- Are they more reluctant to walk, jump and play?
- Is your dog sleeping more?
- Do they seem stiff or have trouble getting up after a rest?
- Are they looking uncomfortable?
These can be signs that your dog’s joints need the extra support YuMOVE Dog provides.
How does YuMOVE Dog support your dog’s joints?
YuMOVE Dog is packed with the finest quality active ingredients, including our very specialÂ ActivEaseÂ Â®Â Green Lipped MusselÂ and Glucosamine for dogs. Itâs safe and natural, tasty too (so easy to feed), and works in three ways.
Aids stiff joints
ActivEase ® Green Lipped Mussel from the crystal-clear waters of New Zealand provide an incredibly concentrated source of Omega 3, which is proven to soothe stiff joints. Sourcing and strength make all the difference – ours contains 4x more active Omega 3 than standard versions.
Supports joint structure
- Inside joints, cartilage protects the bones from wear and tear. High strength Glucosamine provides the major building blocks of cartilage – the tough connective tissue that protects the joint.
- Natural Chondroitin found in Green Lipped Mussel helps to maintain healthy cartilage and joints for longer
- Manganese supports collagen formation in the cartilage, tendons and ligaments.
- YuMOVE Dog contains a unique form of Hyaluronic Acid, a major part of the cushioning ‘synovial’ fluid in the joint. YuMOVE Dog is the only joint supplement range with
- Hyaluronic Acid proven to reach the joint within 2 hours, helping to lubricate, cushion and make your dog feel more comfortable.
- Vitamins C & E are antioxidants which neutralise free radicals, helping to maintain joint mobility.
Small Dogs (up to 15kg): 1 Tablet Daily
Medium Dogs (16 – 30kg): 2 Tablets Daily
Large Dogs (31 – 45kg): 3 Tablets Daily
Very Large Dogs (Over 45kg): 4 Tablets Daily
Start with double
If your dog hasn’t taken a Glucosamine supplement before, it is likely that their natural reserves have been run down. So when you start feeding YuMOVE Dog, double the recommended amount for 4-6 weeks. This âloading’ time will replace their lost reserves and get them back on track to better mobility and comfort.
Spread out their tablets
If your dog is taking more than 1 YuMOVE Dog tablet a day we would recommend spreading the ration out throughout the day
250mg Glucosamine HCl, 150mg Green Lipped Mussel (containing natural Chondroitin), 12.5mg Vitamin C, 3mg Manganese, 1.5mg Hyaluronic Acid, 0.5mg Vitamin E
*Study conducted by Royal Veterinary College.
**Kynetec VetTrak Sales Data, MAT values (July 2018)